hahahahhahahahahahahahaha.
I`m freaking 16 years old! :D
My birthday this year was simple but reaaaaaally meaningful.
I`ll explain why later. Let me shower people with some love first!
(I have this thing about showing my appreciation to those who remembered my birthday so please spare me a few moments.)
THANKS -Mummy, daddy, sisters and brothers, Bonker`dds, Gay Society, Aaron, Kejun, Tiffany, Mandy, Josephine, Aizat, Maxwell, Nurul Amirah, Shawn, Daryl and all the other 4/4 people, Fiona, Eugene, Ziming, Norman Au, Jianhong, Chingjun, Xuanyu, Jiaxiang, Danielle, Runjie, Chingyee, Chingyi, Mathew, Guohao, Zhaolin, Oon Yu, Sharon, Kathleen, Shih Han, SiokHwee, Eunice Chua, Mabel, Mingruey, Elaine, Vivian, Nasuha, Xiang An, Grace, Nurdiana, Kenneth, Kenny, Felicia, Syahir, Afiq, Jasper, Jesper, Jiahui, Huiyi, Nikesh, Joycelyn, the other Hannah in school, Shawn Par, Nabillah, Sean..
And of course not forgetting one of the sweetest gift I received this time, from my sec 3 juniors -
Sinwoon, Atrina, Zhuoning, Pearlynsssss, Hafizah, Sinjoo, Yeemun, Eunice Lee, Shajathi, Valerie, Charmaine, Shaun, Coco, Shanny, Huimin, Zhiyuan, Weinian and all the tenors!
And Ms Tian, Mrs Ng-Tan.
And Mdm Ros, for postponing the Geography class test LOL.
.. I`m sorry if I have forgotten anyone. Don't blame me cause my memory has nothing but BACKSPACE, if you get what I mean. (x But if I really did miss you out, here`s a special word of
thanks to ya!
Alright. Now for why it had been such a meaningful birthday :
1. It fell on a Choir Day, the first practice that sec4s were entitled to not go.
2. I felt really loved by my juniors.
3. Points 1 and 2 made me miss choir until... tsk. buey tahan.
4. 16 years old means I can finally use the term 'sweet 16'.
5. And that also makes me legitimate for NC16 shows, though I suspect that those movie-ticket-checkers will highly doubt that I`m of legal age cause I`m so... _____. ( Fill in that blank yourself)
6. I felt very touched cause my best friend Jerlyn/MeeTaiMak stayed up late and attempted to make chocolate mousse for me (but failed HAHAHA sorry.)
7. I RECEIVED DAMN ALOT OF HELLO KITTY STUFF! Shuangness.
8. And the best thing of all. I received something with a heartbeat. Something which respires, does not photosynthesises, has a blood circulatory system, skeleton, a brain, excretory organs, neurones, nerve endings, fur!
A NETHERLAND DWARF! :D



A present which has life, is the best gift one could ever receive (:
Thanks. You know who you are!
With that, I turned 16 with one of the best memories of a birthday I`ve ever had so far.